In a money pinch. Skipping out on shows and skipping buying comics to pay for printing a new zine.
Learning 24 Nirvana songs on bass for a Halloween Nirvana covers medley.
Planning a 5 day Solid Attitude midwest trip.
Working on new art for a solo show at the White Rabbit in Iowa City for November.
Nerv record is STILL being mixed ughhhhh.
Scheduling some time for Solid Attitude to record 3 songs for a 7” on Sweet Rot, two of the songs with saxophone.
Rejected for 2/3 internships I wanted, waiting to hear back from the 3rd. If that doesn’t work out might have to plan a trip or find somewhere to move for a little bit.
- alright-doubleprizes said: Fuck Nate. Move to Arizona for the winter like a retired old person! I promise I will know of cooler places to hang out.
- nkperkins said: If the third internship doesn’t work out, god forbid, I suggest you move to Salt Lake City for the winter.
- secretcat said: american apparel
- thesonicreducer likes this
- sometimesthings posted this